I am experienced at handling all levels of cases, including all level of criminal cases, and civil litigation, including family law. I have a varied background including defending hospitals in multi-million malpractice cases in the Valley, Laredo, San Antonio and Alice, worked on and tried a trademark infringement case in Arkansas and served as V.P. and General Counsel of an internet startup. Having a BS in Pharmacy from the University of Texas at Austin and a Law Degree from Baylor University, I am experienced and ready to handle whatever type of case you may be confronted with.
- Health Law and General litigation work including liens, collections and personal injury defense.
- Medical malpractice, pharmacy malpractice.
- Represented nurses, doctors and pharmacists before their respective boards.
- General commercial liability.
- Handled civil litigation and professional liability cases.
- Intellectual Property, including copyright and trademark.
- Reviewing, negotiating, and drafting business contracts.
- Depositions and hearings.
- Tried cases and filed motions in Federal Courts in California, Arkansas, New York and Texas.
- B.S. in Pharmacy - University of Texas at Austin.
- Juris Doctor - Baylor University, Waco, TX.
- Licensed to practice Law in Texas.
- Inactive Pharmacy license in Texas.
Call me to discuss your matter today: 210-227-0221 ext 263